« Crushing Injury Evolution | Main | Sally the cat needs a special home. »

November 19, 2008


Feed You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.


Please also point out the generic other risks of any "pest" poison. I volunteer at a wildlife rehab place and often we get cases of secondary poisoning: a hawk / coyote or other predator animal ate a poisoned mouse or rat. Beside the fact that the mouse die a horrible, drawn-out death - they still can contain enough poison to kill a much larger animal. It was sad to watch the wonderful hawk dying.
Please don't use poison - instead use humane ways of pest control *aka humane wildlife solutions. for more details re:

The comments to this entry are closed.